This document establishes the terms and conditions of the site http://www.portfoliopersonal.com (the “Site”) of PP Inversiones S.A. (the "Company"), C.U.I.T. 30-71531588-9.
We request that you read in detail the terms and conditions set out below, since the Site's use implies acceptance and adherence to all these terms and conditions. Therefore, it is the obligation and onus of all Site users to read and understand these terms and conditions before using the Site. ANY PERSON WHO DOES NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS MUST REFRAIN FROM USING THE SITE.
1. The Site is intended to provide information about the Company and the services it provides.
2. To use the Site and contract the services offered therein, the user must be over eighteen (18) years of age and have the civil capacity to contract.
3. Certain services offered on the Site require prior user registration, providing for that purpose certain information and documentation that will be encrypted via SSL Internet (Secure Sockets Layer). Any user who submits information and/or documentation to the Company through the Site, guarantees and is responsible for its truthfulness, accuracy and validity, committing to keep it duly updated, the Company being able to corroborate and confirm the data received through information provided in public and / or private entities. In addition, the Company may require all users to submit additional information they deem necessary to corroborate and verify their personal data.
4. Registered site users will be granted a username and will choose a personal and non-transferable password. Each user will be the one and only responsible for the protection and confidentiality of their username and password. Furthermore, Site registration requires that every user undertakes to immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of their username and/or password. Consequently, each user is solely responsible for acts of willful intent or negligence in the use and protection of the username and password assigned to them, the Company not being responsible under any circumstances and for any reason for losses or damages that the user may suffer due to the use of their username and password by third parties.
5. THE USER PROVIDES THEIR CONSENT FOR THE COLLECTION, SORTING, USE, CONSERVATION, STORAGE AND MODIFICATION OF THEIR PERSONAL DATA BY THE COMPANY FOR CREDIT AND FINANCIAL ANALYSIS OF THE REQUESTS MADE, PROCESSING FOR MARKETING PURPOSES, STATISTICS AND/OR COLLECTION AND/OR THE SENDING OF INFORMATION AND/OR PROMOTIONS AND/OR ADVERTISING ASSOCIATED WITH THE SITE AND THE COMPANY'S SERVICES. THE USER ALSO GRANTS THEIR CONFORMITY WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF THEIR PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES FOR THE PURPOSES MENTIONED ABOVE. FINALLY, THE PERSONAL DATA HOLDER IS INFORMED OF THE FACULTY TO EXERCISE THE RIGHT OF FREE ACCESS TO THEIR DATA AT INTERVALS NOT LESS THAN ONCE EVERY 6 MONTHS, EXCEPT WHEN A LEGITIMATE INTEREST TO THE EFFECT IS CONCEDED BY ARTICLE 14, SUBPARAGRAPH 3 OF LAW Nº 25.326.
6. The Company does not guarantee the accuracy, veracity, reliability or integrity in whole or in part of the information contained in the Site, nor its updating, nor that the information has been altered or modified, in whole or in part, after having been included in the Site, nor any other aspect or feature of the information provided through the Site or through the links eventually included in it. Likewise, the Company is not responsible in any event for the damages that may be caused by, or as a result of the use of the information contained in the Site. The Site contains certain applications to facilitate the analysis of the progress and performance of certain securities, such as a securities performance calculator. Nevertheless, the Company does not guarantee that these applications are free of development problems, errors and/or that the result they provide is complete, up-to-date and accurate, so that all users must base their investment decision on their own analysis and not exclusively on the information obtained from the applications that appear on the Site.
7. The Company reserves the right to block access or remove, partially or totally, any communication or material that in its sole discretion may be abusive, offensive, defamatory, obscene, fraudulent, artificial, misleading, a violation of author rights, trademarks or any third party intellectual property right, or a violation of these general terms and conditions.
8. The Company assumes no responsibility for: (a) the misinterpretation and/or understanding of Site content, nor its improper use, neither for any direct or indirect loss and damage of any nature that a user may suffer due to the use made of the information contained in the Site, in particular as a result of investment decisions; (b) the inviolability of the transmission of data processed to the Site by public telecommunications networks, or by any other telematic means; (c) the possible consequences of any kind resulting from failures in the system, on servers or on the Internet that may result from access and/or use of the Site; (d) the veracity of the third-party advertising contained in the Site or the possible links established by the user with them and/or with other users; (e) temporary or permanent interruption, for any reason that prevents access to the Site; (f) any damage or loss (including, for example, loss of earnings, loss of information, loss of opportunity, etc.) due to total or partial use, impossibility of total or partial use or the result of total or partial use of the Site; (g) for the information and/or opinions generated by sources outside the Company; and (h) the cost of user maintenance, repair or Internet connection, which are at their sole expense.
9. Copyright and intellectual property rights over all information contained in the Site (including but not limited to logos, texts, images, graphics, etc.) are duly registered by the Company according to the laws of the Argentine Republic. Any redistribution, retransmission, publication, dissemination, marketing, rental, conversion to cable or computer, or any other form or means used to provide, disseminate and/or share, whether for commercial or non-commercial purposes, free of charge or onerous, of any material on the Site is strictly prohibited without the Company’s prior written consent.
11. The Company reserves the right to modify, at any time, the content available on the Site, charge fees or, in any other way, limit access, and even discontinue it without prior notice. The Company does not guarantee the accuracy and validity of the information provided on the Site, although it does pledge its best efforts in this regard.
12. The Company may, through the Site, facilitate access or linking with various third-party sites for the sole and exclusive purpose of providing the user a more agile communication channel with links that may be of interest. Third-party sites belong to their respective owners, and the Company does not verify their contents or hold influence of any kind. Consequently, the Company has no responsibility for them or for the consequences that could be derived by the user from their use.
13. These terms and conditions may be modified by the Company in whole or in part, and such modifications will be effective from the moment they are published on the Site.
14. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the Argentine Republic, excluding any other rule of private international law or that refers to the application of any law other than that of Argentina; the user renounces any other law to whose application they might be entitled.
15. A todos los efectos legales de los presentes términos y condiciones, las partes se someten a la competencia de la Justicia Ordinaria de la Capital Federal, constituyendo la Sociedad domicilio en Sarmiento 459 – 4to piso, C.A.B.A.
Questions: If you have doubts concerning the use of private information, as detailed above, please contact us by: E-mail: email@example.com Address: Sarmiento 459 - 4th floor - Autonomous City of Buenos Aires - CP C1041AAI Telephone: 5252 -7599 and 08003457599